Fiber on Main’s Updated COVID-19 Safety Policies & Procedures
We are thrilled to share that based upon current recommendations and guidelines from the CDC and within New York State – we have developed a re-opening plan to begin hosting in-person workshops and classes!
Proof of full vaccination will be required for all participants, as will masks in all indoor public spaces. Class attendees and instructors/staff will be held to these same requirements. While Fiber on Main requires all people entering the building to wear a mask unless an individual’s condition meets the definition of a “disability” pursuant to the ADA, reasonable accommodations will be made.
• All must provide proof of vaccination in order to attend and participate in classes/ open studios. Use one of the following options and show upon arrival or prior to arriving;
• For New York State Residents: Excelsior COVID-19 Vaccination Pass
• CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Record
• Other Vaccination Record Form or Note from your Doctor’s Office
• All guests must wear a proper face covering, covering both their nose and mouth, in the studio at all times.
• If you need to discuss alternative arrangements, please reach out to our Fiber on Main team as we may be able to accommodate you virtually.
Color and Creativity at Fiber on Main in Hurleyville, New York
Fiber on Main, located on Main Street in the hamlet of Hurleyville, NY, is home to various fiber art workshops and classes – from beginning knitting and weaving, to upcycled basket making and needle felting workshops. The studio is a community space where all levels interested in textile and fiber arts can come to learn and show off their creative stitchery sides.
Our workshops and classes are open to the public and we offer local yarns, small looms, and carry a supply of Knit Picks knitting and crochet tools in our studio.
Founded in 2016, many individuals have visited our collaborative working space, helping to weave the fabric of our community together.